Solar Power Optical USB 2.4GHz Wireless Mouse
There are still millions of us who do most of our surfing on an old school computer. When using a desktop or laptop, navigating the Web is easier with the aid of a mouse. In the early days, mice were big and bulky, with messy wires that connected them to the computer. Wireless computer peripherals are awesome. Just plug a receiver into a USB port, and your mouse and keyboard will work anywhere in the room. Unfortunately, that means that your mouse will require batteries. And batteries need to be replaced or recharged. Replacing batteries means toxic waste and recharging it means MORE CORDS!!!
Now, there are innovations in technology that reduce the fingerprint we create on the environment and we have to give recognition to everyone that has made the effort to walk the extra mile and make high-powered hardware that doesn’t guzzle down exorbitant amounts of power. Over time it is estimated that several hundred million batteries could be saved annually on a global scale.The cool stuff about the Solar Power Mouse is its dual-powered by either battery or the sun via a small solar panel on its surface. As with any solar chargers, it will take some time to charge the device under direct sunlight. The devices provides precise selections and smooth operation, while the DPI changing button lets you switch the mouse resolution easily.
- 2.4GHz digital wireless transmission, operation distance is up to 10 meters.
- Built-in mouse memory
- High Efficiency Solar Panel - 2V input, 10mA -55mA transfer rate
- Intelligent Power-saving technology
- Intelligent connectivity, plug-and-play.
- Ergonomically designed,comfort grip.
- Dormant class control and more power-saving hibernation connectionless.
- 1000dpi-1500dpi-2000dpi speed adjustable.
- Micro Wireless receiver
- Ultra Low Energy Consumption
- Shortcut button can be used to browse the Internet or applications, easily on the toolbar "forward" and "backward" function
- System Requirements: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS X 104 or later
- Made in China